Hayward Farms Restaurant - The property was originally the Hayward dairy farm. The ice cream stand opened in 1938 and then the restaurant was added on in 1950. It closed 31 years ago in 1988. This shot is from a postcard. Who remembers? We recently posted this image on our Facebook page and after only 4 days it had been seen by more than 5,600 people. It generated 100+ comments with memories and stories from this establishment that was on the west side of town in the vacinity of today's Achille Agway. Click on the image below to view the Facebook message and memories!