Another shot of the McLane Manufacturing building, also known as McLanes Mill. It was later known as the White Elephant shop. It is currently the site of Cumberland Farms. The original part of the building was built in 1847. The entire building burnt to the ground in a massive fire on a stormy and icy January 23rd in 1966. The glow from the flames could be seen as far as downtown Brookline.