The old brick school. This is the past home of the Milford Cabinet. This building was built in 1853 by the Milford School District. When completed the first floor had 134 desks for primary and intermediate students. The second floor housed the high school students and consisted of 80 desks. It remained a school building until Garden St. School was built in 1926.